Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Family Photo Overload




Trust me when I tell you nothing is more uncomfortable than having to peruse and compliment a bunch of people that you don't really know or care about. I am not saying I don't approve of the judicious use of photographs that are tasteful . I find that more private spaces i.e. bedrooms, back and up stair hallways. Spaces that more intimate friends and relatives are more likely to go, are better places for a gallery of pictures,They care.


Above is an example of a way to hang a collection of photographs. In this instance an imaginary line was established to keep the photos in a "frame work" which gives the collection a tidy look to a wide variety of frames and subject matter.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn,t that the truth! I Love the Idea